Wednesday, December 26, 2018

SAMOAN FABRICS OR HAWAIIAN

I hope all of you have had a wonderful Christmas and hope that the New Year brings much happiness to you.

It is my good fortune to show you these awesome fabrics.  I have a sweet friend in Samoa that recently had a fifth son, she works, and no longer has time to sew.  

She emailed me and asked if I wanted her fabrics.

You don't have to ask twice.  I was on that like a fly on a cow pie.

What I didn't realize was how much.

What I am going to show you is only half of what she sent and she says she has another box.



Was I dreaming?


Oh....lovely Samoa


Are you drooling yet?


I am working with these beauties right now.

Can you imagine my surprise when I opened the box and saw all of these goodies???


Here is a sneak peak of my Island Batik quilt for the January Island Batik blog hop....my day is February 1st....



11 comments:

QuiltShopGal said...

How thoughtful of your friend in AS to give you her beautiful AS batiks. They are so cheerful. I look forward to seeing what you create with them.

Jocelyn said...

What a very good friend. Enjoy your bounty.

Needled Mom said...

I can't imagine anyone better to gift those wonderful fabrics. Looking forward to seeing what they become.

Gene Black said...

I am totally drooling. Having used some of those fabrics, I know that you will be making some lovely things with them.

Denice Barker said...

Lucky you!

Suzanne said...

Oh my goodness...so much Samoan goodness! I especially love the red print in the third photo. I look forward to seeing what you are going to do with all those beautiful prints!

Rhonda said...

Pretty...can't wait to see what you come up with.

works4me said...

Wow, lucky you.

Sheila said...

Wow, that is quite the gift which I am sure you will create many beautiful projects.

myzbarb said...

Drooling? Get me a bib!!! Lucky lady, I am looking forward to seeing some new gems with them.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

What a great acquisition from your friend.