This is what I came up with.
Notice the diagram below.
Do the Math!!!
The whole time I was cutting my fabrics I kept thinking that something is wrong with the measurements. Heaven forbid if I stop what I am doing and actually calculate!
So when it came time to sew....you guessed it, I had to go and chop off a half of an inch.
It pays to make a sample block but in this case no harm was done.
In an effort to give this person an option I did up this panel really quick (which I love)....but they chose the first one. Oh well...now I have a baby quilt to giveaway.
Right now I have that one special quilt on the longarm....things are not going good.
This is my blog, I can whine if I want to.
For one, I was up at 2:30 this morning so I decided to start quilting it. Yesterday I ironed and installed the quilt on the frame before my mother's Dr. appointment and then after and before our grandson came.
The thread keeps breaking which my last quilt I did not have an issue using Aurfil threads...I don't have a color for this quilt in that brand.
Also.....This quilt was given to me 20 years ago, it was partially done. I hadn't a clue what I was doing when I put it together......do you hear me sobbing here......trust me when I tell you that at some point I wanted to throw it away. If it was not so special I would have.
the saga continues................