- 10" x 10" orange fabric for pumpkins
- 11" x 11" background fabric
- Heat N Bond or fabric adhesive of choice
- 11" x 11" Insul-brite or batting.
- 11" x 11" backing
- Accuquilt Go cutter and fall medley die
- Binding fabric 2 1/2" X 46" strip
- Take your orange fabric and fold in half
2. Fold in half again like you see here. You have it in fourths.
3. Place on the die as you see here with the corner fold at the top lined with the stem and leaving a little peek of the die pumpkin uncovered as you see in the right side of the fabric.
Look closely. You do not want to cut the pumpkins out all of the way, you want to leave a little sliver showing.
4. Here you have your pumpkins. You can draw you a pumpkin and do the same thing with scissors.
5. Center your pumpkins on your background fabric and iron on.
6. Sandwich your candle mat by having the background fabric, batting or insul-brite, and then your backing fabric.
7. Blanket stitch or just take a running stitch around the pumpkins.
8.. Cut your project down to 10" x 10".
9. Bind and you are done.
EASY EASY!!!! Now you have a fun pumpkin decoration.