Monday, February 1, 2016

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF


Once again I find myself doing something other than what I am suppose to be doing...

Got all these lovely Island Batik fabrics out.  Mostly scraps!

!


Sewing strip together....


Now I am appliqueing....no picture for that.

But trust me, it will be fun fun fun and BRIGHT!!!!  So start tapping your fingers....it will be a few days.


The winner of the Island Batik fat quarter is

Carol- Beads and BirdsJanuary 22, 2016 at 7:40 AM
Love the Babe!!
Are you going to Hawaii? Love those colors!!

I do have to say that she is really really on the mark but so are a lot of  you.  It is not as if I am not hard to read???  But next week  I will show you what I have come up with for the Island Batik Blog Hop...see you then.

7 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Looking forward to seeing the end results.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I'm never doing what I'm suppose to me doing....glad I'm not alone...grin.

Barbara said...

These fabrics are awesome!

Deanna said...

Bright is good--my husband says some of my quilts would help a person save on electricity as no lights are necessary with that bright of a quilt in the room. I think that is a compliment???

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Yay!! I'm so glad to win. I haven't appliqued in forever as in decades. It's one thing I want to be sure to do this year.
xx, Carol

Barb said...

I need your address Carol, congrats on the win.

Snoodles said...

LOve, love the look of all the yummy scraps! Looking forward to seeing what you create!