Friday, July 12, 2019

GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS?????

                                        Image result for camel, do you know what day it is?

                         It is Island Batik Delivery Day!!!



Are you excited as I am?

I don't know if any of you saw my post on facebook, but Wednesday the UPS person just kinda threw out my box (not this one).  They were kind enough to wrap it in plastic.

Then our dog peed on it...Ha Ha...glad it was in plastic.

Who ever it is is afraid of our dog.  He is a blue heeler but harmless as a pussy cat.  He just puts on a big show.  We even had boxes put on the stump of a tree out by our drive.

So today they at least got it on the carport.  Here it was waiting for me.



So...here we go...lots and lots of Island Batik Goodies.


Here are two Island Batik foundation bundles/ 8 half yard cuts.


Here they are spread out for you.  Ummm Ummmmmmm good.


This is called Kaleidoscope.  Two 2 yard cuts with the 10" squares (42 each)

Oh boy....Island Batik sure knows that I love color....I am so excited.



This next is Islander Batiks 2 inch strips with two 2 yard coordinating fabrics.


I was fortunate to meet Ebony in Nebraska a few years back.  She is very knowledgeable and a ton of fun.  This next bundle is called Primo by Ebony Love.



Here is the Primo line all laid out for you.

Talk about eye popping candy, you have it here. 


Four yard cuts of black, grey, and white fabric.  Gotta love this, I see another black and gray table topper in my future.


Neutral Fabric, 4 yards.  As far as I am concerned, you can never have enough neutral fabrics or the black, white, and grey.


Here is the Accuquilt Die "Bear Paws"

I was so happy to get this die, was kinda worried I would get something I already had.  

Oh boy, my mind is already working up ideas.



Aurifil 50/20 # 2130 (my favorite color, I have gone through several of these), and # 2720.

Not only do I enjoy getting thread in these boxes but I also enjoy collecting Aurifil thread.  One of my favorite places to go is Hancock of Paducah.  If my husband is reading this, he will now know what all those charges are for.  I also love their collection of Island Batik fabrics.





Tuscany Cotton/Wool blend, 100% wool, and Hobbs Cotton Batting.


Here it is all together.

I am one totally happy gal.

The only problem is my mind is racing with all kinds of ideas.

The problem is, will I be able to sleep tonight?

Thanks so much Island Batik, Aurifil Threads, Accuquilt, and Hobbs batting.

9 comments:

For the love of geese said...

Gorgeous. After seeing all the boxes opened so far I’m not sure I’ll sleep until Monday.

Kathy E. said...

It certainly sounds like Christmas in July at your house! What a lovely, big box of items to play with in your sewing room! We have a large dog too that puts up quite the racket whenever the mail truck or UPS truck comes by. I am never surprised to find boxes left near our garage door. Our sweet canines are just protecting their humans!

Pink Rose said...

Hi Barb wow what an awesome parcel to receive those fabrics are beautiful,have fun my friend xx

Barbara said...

All this without leaving home. I’m envious!

beaquilter said...

Great eye candy! The kaleidoscope collection is my August blog hop fabric collection. Can't wait to see what you make!

Kathleen said...

You got a lovely box of fabrics, batting, thread and a great die! Silly dog....but the ups approach, a good thing as without that bag...yikes

Needled Mom said...

Oh yeah! What a thrilling day it is for you.

KaHolly said...

Quite the bounty! My head would be swimming!

Quilting Tangent said...

Enjoy creating with all the new goodies!