It has been raining so much this month that I am sure the mosquitoes will have a field day this year.
Here is a little topper I designed a few years ago. This was taken off the craftsy site when Craftsy did their purging.
Here it is using the beautiful Island Batik Fabrics.
Today I put the binding on three quilts.
I can only show you one.
If you have been reading my post, you will remember that this quilt is made from the scraps of another quilt. I used the Accuquilt Go orange peel die to make the shapes. I also used Aurifil 50 wt. thread.
I have yet to quilt the other quilt but it is sandwiched.
I love this Oriental fabric from Inchworm Fabrics.
I have really made some headway this month in all of the quilts I have an obligation to make. I always worry about meeting deadlines but I think I am going to make it.
I have two quilts that need to be quilted (this is not counting the UFO's), yes, I have plenty of those.