Tuesday, July 26, 2016

PUPPY LOVE

Don't anyone drop your teeth,

fall over dead....

I know it is a shock that I have posted more in the last two weeks than I have for several months.


I have made another puppy.

This is for a baby shower, the navy fabric is off the PJ's of this gals father who passed away years ago.

I know, I put buttons on this buggar...but he is not suppose to be a toy, just for display.






Bowl Love

Isn't this felted bowl just adorable????



I am now the lucky owner of this bowl.

Need I say that I LOOOOOVVVVE

IT!!

Thanks so much Barbara, will cherish it always.

8 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

Such a cute puppy! Love, Love, Love the use of the grandfathers pjs. Very sweet and will certainly be a family heirloom.

hetty said...

That puppy is beyond cute! What a great way to use grandfather's pjs!

Gene Black said...

The puppy is adorable.
Wasn't Barbara sweet to give all those great bowls in her destash?

Barbara said...

Lol, yes, you *are* the bowl owner! A typo says "not". Thanks for the kind words.

The puppy is right down my alley. I love making critters, he's adorable and nostalgic. When did you find time to make this?!

beaquilter said...

I think I have that puppy pattern, it's SEW cute

Kim said...

Love the old fashioned look of that puppy. The bowl is gorgeous!

Missy Shay said...

Your puppy is adorable, what a great idea to use the pj's!

Wacky Woman said...

That doggie is just so stinkin' cute!