I was thrilled with how it turned out.
I will say tho...working with jersey is hard. I cut out the back of the clothes and put pellon on the back with the raw edges turned under. The jersey still stretched. It was maddening.
Another issue I had was I like things organized and neat. I put this quilt together several times (not sewn but different formats on the floor). They all seemed so messy to me.
Finally I just went to work. I felt that it would come to me eventually so I went about cutting out the clothes and ironing pellon on them. The only item that does not have pellon is the little onesie with the ruffles on the right bottom.
Once I had that done, I went for the background fabric. I got that all together and sewn. Then I quilted in the ditch, put a binding on and then decided where the clothes should go.
I am pleased with the outcome but wish she had given me some dresses and pants. She told my sister she was happy with it and I guess that is all that counts.