Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Winner of Island Batik Charm Squares




The winner of the Summer in the country blog hop is

 Pam Geisel - For Quilts SakeAugust 28, 2015 at 1:22 PM
Love the fabrics!

What a fun hop this was.  The two winners of the batik bundles were announced on the Island Batik Blog

All I need now is your address.....will get those charm square out to on on the double.

This quilt top was done by my mother.  My sister asked me to sandwich it for her and well.....her birthday was the next day so I decided to just go ahead and quilt it for her.  She has a ton of projects just like  some of us (except me of course), smiling here.


5 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Your mom's quilt is so pretty. Congratulations to your winner!

Barbara said...

Very pretty, Barb. If you sandwiched and quilted by the next day, you are something!

Gene Black said...

Congrats to Pam! I know she will enjoy those batiks.

Susan Entwistle said...

Aren't you the greatest sister ever! I'd like to think that if I had a longarm I'd do the same. :)

KaHolly said...

Congratulations to the winner! It's always fun to be able to anticipate receiving something fun in the mail for a change! It WAS a fun hop!