Friday, March 22, 2013

IT IS NEVER TO EARLY TO START A HALLOWEEN PROJECT OR CHRISTMAS FOR THAT MATTER!

Blogger is not my friend! I just figured out that foxfire was not letting me post on my blog and so now I am on google. What ever works....right!!!


 Well... Here is my new Pumpkin pattern....it has sparkles in it which you can not see at this time.

 Finished an umbrella topper....it was a just because I wanted to project.

 Truly, not much has been going on here... 

The winner of the "Child's Play" by Jacquelynne Steves is Deanna!!!  I hope that some of you went over there and took a tour of her book and her blog.  What an amazing talent Jacquelynne is.

Have a fantastic week-end!

You will find me here on Monday with my stitching project for "Stitch me UP" by Madame Samm and Jane.






 

16 comments:

QuiltSue said...

Love your glitzy pumpkins.

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Those are cute! Love the umbrellas. Happy Weekend! xo

Carol said...

Your table toppers are always so darn cute!! I just love the umbrella's. :)

Betsy said...

You are right Barb , it is never too late to start a holiday project. I love that Halloween topper,is the umbrella one is so perfect for the weather we have been having lately.

Gene Black said...

I really like your projects. I think just changing the pumpkin to another shape would be an easy way to use the pattern for different seasons.

Cindy said...

Oh my word, Barb - I LOVE that pumpkin topper. I "DO" pumpkins, and I "DO" pumpkins A LOT and I 'DO" pumpkins year round. This one looks like you used your GO die pumpkin, is that right? May I please steal this idea from you using my GO? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. Yes, I dare say I "DO" pumpkins. LOL

Needled Mom said...

Wow, Barb...I like the pumpkin topper. Great job.

beaquilter said...

try windows live writer, I have waterfox and blogger was okay, not FINE but little things I didn't like, did sign up for blog lovin and reading thru there now...

Crispy said...

OMGosh, I just love your umbrella topper!!!! It is too cute for words!! Hope all is well with you.

Crispy

sandra said...

You are right because those darn holidays just sneak up on you while you are not looking. I am reading my blogs on freely right now. Don't have an opinion right now one way or another.

paulette said...

Love both your projects...and no never to early...or too late!! haha
P

Pokey said...

The circle toppers caught my eye, Barb! I like the simplicity of the orange one ~
:-}pokey

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

You make me look like I'm standing still Barb!

Kelly

Carrie P. said...

those are great toppers.

GerryART said...

Love the Umbrellas !
Darn right cheery

Good to counteract our six inches of snow today

Hugs

KaHolly said...

True enough, Barb. While everyone was making their St. Pat's and Easter projects, I was working on a Halloween wallhanging! Love your umbrella table mat.