On my front porch. Close my eyes.....I can actually transport myself back to here!
The only thing that is missing is the ocean smell.
Cindy gave me an award,
you can click on her name, it will take you to her blog and the award....and tell you what I need to do..
First off...thanks Cindy.
Here are seven things about myself (I will try to chose things that you don't know about me)
1. I am all girl, I love frills, jewelry, foo foo...you name it.
2. I am very spoiled...where my husband leaves my sons take up.
3. I have excessive behavior and if I get something in my mind, I won't let up until it is achieved or guilt persues....or the whole cake is all gone (HA!!)
4. I have a tendency to get very attached to people (even if I dont know you)....meaning you.
I am like a lap puppy, very loyal
5. I like to joke around and have fun....and sometimes I laugh at the wrong times and when I am really nervous, I get real goofy.
6. I have a strong desire to be a better person today than I was yesterday. I have my weaknesses and flaws but I truly try to work on them....I know what they are, no need to go into details, some of you wouldn't come back.
7. I have always wanted to live in the same place all my life, same grocery store, same bank, but that has not happened. Just recently I have come to appreciate and enjoy the different places, friends, banks and experiences of life. I am grateful for the opportunities of life and all the experiences that come with it, good or bad.
There you have it, a glimse into this world that I call mine. It would be so hard to chose 15 people for this award. Some of you don't accept awards and that is okay. If you would like this one and are a follower of mine, take it...or at least give us seven things about yourself.
Still working on the contest quilt (that is where the excessive behavior comes in).....won't give up~