What a wonderful time to start thinking about Christmas and not waiting til the last minute to get a few things done.
Nan (left) and Margaret with their Star of Wonder and Star of Light Vests
Margaret and Nan have come up with this Amazing book "Christmas RAPPing Christmas Quilts Featuring Reverse Applique and Paper Piecing"
YOu can find the book on Amazon or
I chose "Star of Wonder, Star of Light"
I truly enjoyed this pattern, I will say it made my abilities stretch, I am always up for a challenge and learning something new.
Always read the instructions first, will save a lot of time and energy...don't ask me how I know.
Using Island Batik Fabrics which I purchased online at Hancock's of Paducah (great prices and fast service, Aurifil Thread great for blanket stitching.
Hobbs Batting, works like a dream.
I would like to thank Nan and Margaret for this wonderful opportunity to stretch my quilting abilities,
and June Taylor, Aurifil Threads, and Island Batik for sponsoring this Blog hop.
Two (2) winners will receive one (1) Bundle of nine (9)Island Batik Fat Quarters + 3 spools of Aurifil thread
Find out what happens when you mix two creative minds together by joining us on this awesome blog hop.
Here is the line up and if you missed some this past week, please do go by and check them out.
April 29 - Joan Kawano, Moosestash Quilting, https://www.moosestashquilting.com
- April 30 - Linda Pearl, One Quilting Circle, https://onequiltingcircle.com/
- May 1 - KathyBruckman, Kathy’s Kwilts and More, http://www.kathyskwiltsandmore.blogspot.com/
- May 2 - Bea Lee, Beaquilter, www.beaquilter.com
- May 3 - Sherry Shish, Powered by Quilting, http://poweredbyquilting.com
- May 4 - Jennifer Strauser, Dizzy Quilter, http://dizzyquilter.com/
- May 5 - Barbara Gaddy, Bejeweled Quilts, www.bejeweledquilts.blogspot.com
- May 6 - Nancy Myers, Patchwork Breeze, www.patchworkbreeze.blogspot.com
- May 7 - Vicki Schlimmer, Vicki’s Crafts and Quilts, http://knitbug2.blogspot.com/
- May 8 - Gail Sheppard, Quilting Gail, https://quiltinggail.wordpress.com
- May 9 - Michelle Roberts, Creative Blonde, http:// www.creativeblonde.co.uk
- May 10 - Maryellen McAuliffe, Mary Mack Made Mine, http://www.marymackmademine.com/
- May 11 - Denise Looney, For the Love of Geese, https://fortheloveofgeese.com
- May 12 - Maria Hrabovsky, Maria Michaels Design, http://www.mariamichaelsdesigns.com/blog/
Each day from Monday, April 29 – May 12, you will be able to see the wonderful quilts by our talented designers.