Monday, June 12, 2017

"MAKING HAY WHILE THE SUNSHINES" WINNER OF THE ISLAND BATIK CHARM PACK AND SUPERIOR THREAD.

Have you ever heard the saying "Making Hay While the Sunshines?" It means that you take advantage of the chance to do something while conditions are good.!

Conditions are good at Bejeweled's house so I am taking advantage of every spare minute.

Who knows what can happen tomorrow.

I finished my July Project for Island Batik!!

Yea Me!!

Here is a sneak peak.....(smiling here)




To be honest I had this project started a few months ago but was not intended for my July project but an ideal for Island Batik Quilt Market....hummmmm

I was a desperate gal...I had no more fabric from my 2017 box because

I used all of my Solstic Island Batik Fabric on my September project for Island Batik.

Yes, I planned ahead but not well enough....my September project just kept growing and growing.

Here is a sneak peak (laughing this time)



                         Here is another sneak peak of my september project... Beautiful fabrics.
                   Both projects I used my Accuquilt Go, sure makes light work especially for someone like                                               me who loves doing blanket stitch applique.


We keep our little grandson at least a week out of every month....

Here he is playing while I am trying to sew.



Life just does not get any better than that does it???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The winner of the Island Batik Charm Pack and Superior Thread is:

Pamela and she said:
Your tuffets are absolutely delightful! I appreciated your engaging blog post too. Thanks for the fun!


6 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Another blog friend posted a pic of HER quilt frame being used the same way! If I had had mine when my grands were little, I would have happily given it to them to use. You would not believe how they strung rope and put sheets over them to make tents.

Pamela said...

Thanks so much for the awesome prize Barb! Your grandson looks like he is having fun!

Needled Mom said...

I can't think of a better use for a quilt frame!!! So cute. You are good grandparents.

KaHolly said...

Congratulations, Pamela! That's one way to keep him entertained!

Gene Black said...

Congrats to Pamela.
When I was small, my grandmother had a quilt frame that hung from the rafters of her front porch. Several ladies would be quilting and I would be happily playing under the frame around their feet.

Angie said...

Pure fun! Your grandchild looks like he's great spot to play!!