Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Today is an OH MY GOSH!!! DAy!!!

My husband and I have joined the world of the "Smart phone".  I know some of you are saying it is about time.  I am still kicking and screaming.  I had a "dumb phone" and well....I was not even smart enough to use it.

To be honest, I am just not a phone person.  I hate talking on them and well....I can take them or leave them.  My "dumb phone" was kept in my purse in the kitchen drawer and was only taken out when I left the house.

So I am trying to get use to this new phone and having to put all my passwords in it for my gmail, hotmail, facebook, and yahoo has been an "OH MY GOSH" moment or moments.  I have had to reset so many passwords.  I even wrote them down but


OH MY STINKING GOSH!!!  I got the one for google all wrong and had to reset it to get into my blog.

But............I guess if that is the least of my worries I am doing good.

Here are some more little blankets.



Do I hear an "Oh My Gosh?"  
In the future you will hear more about these little quilts and blankets.  Some fun things happening over here at Bejeweled Quilts.



My brother and his wife make these wooden bowls....oh yes....when I got them

OH MY GOSH!!!

When he made a visit down here a few months back he filled up his pick up with a bunch of logs from our property and sent these as a thank you.  I just love them.

Don't forget about the Island Batik "Summer in the Country" blog hop

8/18 – KISSed Quilts – Part 1
8/19 – Kauffman Designs
8/20 – Adele Mogavero
8/21 – MooseStash Quilting
8/22 – Pamela Quilts
8/23 – Freemotion by the River
8/24 – The Patchwork Pearl
8/25 – Fun Threads Designs
8/26 – For Quilts Sake
8/27 – Lemon Tree Snippets
8/28 – Bejeweled Quilts
8/29 – Tamarinis
8/30 – KISSed Quilts – Part 2
8/31 – Beaquilter
9/1 – Purrfect Spots Designs
9/2 – Maria Michaels Designs
9/3 – Mary Mack Made Mine
9/4 – Made In Scraps
9/5 – Happy Cottage Quilter

11 comments:

beaquilter said...

welcome to the phone world, I got my first cell phone after Mother's day and we cut off our home phone.... it's a smart phone too and I must say I'm addicted to it already! - to stupid games.... I LOVE games.... sigh....

Barbara said...

Love the bowls, and those little quilts are wonderful!

Beezus said...

Get OnePassword. It's an app that allows you to keep all logins and passwords in one location ...and you only need to know one password - the one that opens up the app.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Cute quilts. Can't wait to see what you will be sharing about them...My husband used to make bowls on his lathe. I have some wonderful covered vessels that hold trinkets and other bowls he has made. I love them.

I finally got a smart phone about a year ago but I use it almost like a dumb phone, except for using it to take pictures. I don't go on the internet with it. I'm just not a phone person. I rarely have it near me..it's for MY convenience. I'm so bad.
xx, Carol

Mystica said...

Can't live without my smart phone!! those bowls are beautiful.

Annie said...

hahaha...we too just joined the world of smart phones this past May. A bit of a struggle to get used to, but well worth it when you need instant GPS. The rest is fluff for me. Those little quilts are so sweet and the wooden bowls are gorgeous!

Wacky Woman said...

I actually rarely "talk" on my smart phone, except for the kids. I use it for sooo many things. And, I really do like texting. It just seems so efficient. But, then I am a gadget person.

QuiltShopGal said...

Welcome to the world of Smart Phones. Let me know if you want to quilt text.

QuiltShopGal
www.quiltshopgal.com

KaHolly said...

Guess I'm one of the last holdouts. I don't even have a dumb phone! Awfully sweet little blankets. Check out those bowls! Amazing!

Gene Black said...

Welcome to the smart phone world. Ha ha...don't get addicted like I am. I hate it when I forget one of the passwords and have to reset it.

QuiltSue said...

I love my phone. Your little blankets are really cute, and those bowls are great.