Saturday, April 19, 2014

Free Quilt Pattern

This is a free quilt pattern, you can find it here


I needed a baby quilt that would be only three colors but well...I added the fourth (white).  I don't think the little gal will complain.  
I so wanted to snazzz it up but from what she has told me this is all she wants.  Okay, I can do that!!!

I do love the colors together.
I took great pains cutting the half square triangles and was getting so excited but no matter...still had issues.

Oh well....I do still like it but not happy with the construction.

HAPPY EASTER!!!




4 comments:

suemac said...

Half square triangles can be a pain sometimes.

Annie said...

Your issues with construction are not apparent here, Barb. The quilt looks terrific! I like the colors too.

Wacky Woman said...

I like the 3 or 4 color quilt. It makes a nice baby quilt indeed. They will be happy!

Vickie said...

Very pretty, I like the white in it.