Thursday, November 1, 2012

OUR SWEET FRIEND KELLY





We all know her as I Have A Notion, well she broke her hand at Market and today, which is Friday, is having pins put in. So...won't you go over there and wish her well, or if you want to send her a card I am sure her address is in her store. If you have a problem finding it, let me know.

I don't know about you but she is my favorite notions person....  I don't think there is a person alive with a bigger heart.

GET WELL KELLY!!!


  So I am going to leave you with this wonderful tutorial on the Quick and Easy Drunkard's path....you will not believe it!

11 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

Oh not fun!

Gene Black said...

Kelly is a wonderful person. You are so right about her big heart!!!

Terry said...

Thanks for sharing this tutorial! I think I might actually be able to make a drunkard's path this way! :0)

Dana Gaffney said...

Wow, Barb thanks. I missed that video and I've always loved the Drunkards Path but those curves stopped me everytime.

Unknown said...

that means no quilting for her....oooooooooh to the pins! thanks for the video. loved it.

sewfunquilts said...

Woke up thinking of Kelly, so already left a message on her blog for her. She's definitely a jewel.

I just ordered the large DP GO block from Accuquilt (have had the small one for a long time)so will be using it instead of Jenny's way...but love her videos and her sharing she does.

hugs to you.

Snoodles said...

Aw, Kelly is the best - I'm on my way to my cupboard to address a card!

hetty said...

Great tutorial! I may have to make a drunkard's path quilt this way. Left a message on Kelly's blog.

sandra said...

I love Kelly too and when I saw the first picture of her hand I knew it was broken and she must have been in terrible pain. She is such a trooper and a genuinely sweet and kind person and I hope she heals quickly. I left a quick message on her blog tonight.
Interesting video. Hugs and blessings Sandra

Denise :) said...

Kelly is a darling -- I sent her my get-well wishes!! Thanks for sharing the video -- that one definitely got the ol' bookmark treatment!! :)

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Oh Barb...you are the sweetest ever. Thank you for all the love and thoughts. I'm healing and soon I'll be able to use my entire right hand and not just my thumb and pointer finger...

Hugs,
Kelly