Monday, July 30, 2012

TEA GARDEN BY DENA for FREE SPIRIT West minister Fibers

Just look at these luscious fabrics....ummmm ummmmmm delicious ooooo so.



If I am not mistaken I got them from "Fabric N Quilts" a while back for my Birthday. I go a huge fat quarter bundle.

So....that is what I am playing with...have been playing with since Saturday and I can not wait to show you what I have been up to...but for now, you will just have to enjoy the fabrics..

Oh..one more thing...that is how I work....I tried to fold them as I used them but it was no use...so they are just in a bundle and I am rummaging through them....isn't that what a "Free Spirit" does?

11 comments:

JustCindy said...

Beautiful fabrics!

Sasha said...

Oh now those are some very pretty fabrics!!!!

Heather said...

Love that aqua fabric in the middle!

Wacky Woman said...

Looks good enough to eat.

The Slow Quilter said...

You go Free Spirit, work with the fabric.

Gene Black said...

Definitely a fun selection of fabric to play with!

Joanne Lendaro said...

You crack me up!! Great colors! Can't wait to see what you are doing!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the fun you have created!

Debi said...

Beautiful fabrics and yes a Free Spirit can have them all mixed up...that is how mine are! lol

Needled Mom said...

Very pretty, Barb.

Snoodles said...

LOL Yep, you are a free spirit -- have fun!