Tuesday, May 15, 2012

COURT JESTER

This is a new pattern of mine inspired by a cake Paula Deen made. I loved it so much that I made my own version.

Yes, it is a little wild but aren't Court Jester's suppose to be wild? A big thanks goes to my mother and Beverly for the border fabric, it matched up just perfectly and the majority of the fabrics I purchased at Inchworm Fabrics.


You can find the pattern here and soon at Inchworm Fabrics.

I decided to embroidery the reindeer while I am away for ten days. It should be fun to play along with everyone else.

If you will notice the new Page I added at the top, REINDEER GAMES. You will be able to go there and find what you need instead of having to scroll through my blog for any information. I also downloaded the patterns to google doc for those of you that have had trouble downloading the pdf. You will be able to get the link in that page as well, along with Caroll's information.

Thanks so much for joining us and stay tuned next week for the 2nd reindeer.

I will visit you in my travels.

23 comments:

Donna said...

So cute! I think he would be a winner in purple, gold and green for Mardi Gras. Happy quilting.

Wacky Woman said...

Oh it is adorable Barb!

Lacy said...

So cute.

Gene Black said...

The Jester is very cute!

JustCindy said...

How cute is that! So you are making another reindeer quilt?

Colleen said...

Love the colors in your court chester quilt

Denise :) said...

What a fun piece!! Very cute! And good call on the reindeer games, too!!! :)

Fiona said...

Such a fun happy and bright quilt.....
Hugz

Shari said...

This is very cute!

Tangos Treasures said...

Awww he's sooo cute!!

West Michigan Quilter said...

That pattern is just way too cute! I love it! I like that you added the reindeer games tab at the top. I'll try to do that too.

Sarcastic Quilter said...

What a cute pattern. You are on fire with these patterns. Good for you. :)

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Oh that is one fun quilt Barb! You never stop amazing me by all you accomplish.

Hugs,
Kelly

Okatava-Катя said...

It's wonderful!

Unknown said...

He's too cute!!! And that border fabric is PERFECT!!! :)

suemac said...

Your court jester is adorable.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

so cute!! and yes the border is just perfect!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What a cute Jester and the border looks perfect on it!

Cyndi said...

Barb, that little Jester is precious...LOVE it! You, my friend, are one talented lady. Really!

XOXO,

Cyndi

SewCalGal said...

Such a cute court jester, just makes me smile. I think this would make a wonderful gift, great for a wallhanging, baby quilt etc. Perfect party quilt too! Love, love, love it!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

You new pattern is adorable!! Enjoy your travels.

Marjorie said...

Again I saw -- you are the most creative and artistic quilter - and I love your patterns.

Marjorie said...

I'll try again - not sure blogger got my comment. You are amazing - the most creative quilter - and I love your patterns.