Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Inchworm fabrics is changing ownership so we are having a huge sale

All fabric is $2.50 a half yard

Fat Quarters are $1.25

AND

orders over $25 receive a free pattern while they last
AND

WE ARE OFFERING FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50

AND

for orders over $75 a free honey bun

while they last


Just wanted all of you to know that my sister Jeanette has taken over the Inchworm online fabric store. It was just too much for my niece Jennifer with her new baby and all.

She has a picture of her new grandbaby on the blog

7 comments:

Miri said...

Glad its staying in the family! :)

Unknown said...

Wow, that is probably the cutest baby, girl, (I have a grandson or two) I have ever seen! Adorable! Great sale, just wish shipping wasn't so much...I hate the P O.

SewCalGal said...

I'm very sorry to hear Jennifer is no longer going to be running InchWorm. She has done such a great job starting this cute business.

Thanks for the insight on the sale....I'll let others know. Oh, how I love sales.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Katie :o) said...

Oooooh! Sounds like fun! Congrats on the new great-niece/nephew :o) And congrats to your sister!

Katie :o) said...

(grandniece) :o)

julieQ said...

Well, at least it is staying close by...hope all goes great for you!

sewfunquilts said...

I want the circle die for the GO also! And...have a bunch of them coming, so will wait a while on the circle!

Love that pic of great niece! She's a cutie.