Over at Silver Thimble Talk, Pat was talking about these glue pens. So I went on ebay and order two hoping that they would help in doing a quilt binding like the one Sharon Schamber's does on her video. Great video, if you have the time, it is well worth the watch.
I am pretty sure I saw it on Jane's Fabrics and Quilts before I went to Texas. So when I saw the video...a lightblub went off when I saw the pens.
When I opened the package, I knew immediately why Pat chose these......any guesses?
Because it is pink!!
Here is where my disclaimer comes in....I believe (have forgotten, ordered before I left on vacation)...and I think I got them off a blog...so sorry...but here is where I need an army of me's...and maybe you will agree...but
How in the world am I going to do all I want to do before they lay this cold dead body six feet under? How?
Anyways...now you can see why I go through steam a seam like toilet paper....wish it was just as cheap.
I should be their spokes person.
Next was off ebay, I went to their red tag sale. Judy from sewmeow, was the seller...small world.
Then another red tag but this time Jerre from fabricartist sold this book to me.
Oh how I wish there was more of me to go around or more time in a day....
Can't remember....sorry....it was so long ago...yes, two months is a long time for this brain....one night is a long time...give a gal a break.
Have I made any enemiees yet for forgetting where I purchased some of this stuff?
Betsy from Quilting Feista sent me this embroidered B...how fun is this? Thanks Betsy, still trying to think of something fun to do with it....smell the smoke???
So you see why I need an army of me's....
1. to do all the projects I want to do.
2. to help me remember things.
3. to help me remember things.
4. to help me remember things.
5. to clean house, do laundry, iron, go to the store.....ets....(as mentioned in earlier post.
6. to have someone to blame when my husband ask..."Did you eat the last of the ice cream?" "Did you eat the last bag of popcorn?" There are only two of us in this house, if he didn't eat it...then it leaves.....that other Barb...she can have the calories that go with it too.
did I say to help me remember things?
I did a long post because I didn't want to forget stuff but it turns out I already did...any longer and my husband could go back on ebay and resell my stuff and I wouldn't even know it....