Wednesday, January 20, 2010

INCH WORM FABRICS

Just look what came to me from my niece's store, Inch Worm Fabrics,, ohhhh my goodness....look at all the eye candy and the tummy candy... My niece, Jennifer, takes such good care of me. Two patterns....one is a bag pattern....can't wait to get my hands on that one.



Yummy Jelly roll by L'mour....oh yes......no calories here....


I don't think this is in her store yet...so you heard it first here!!! I am loving those bright flowers....ummmm ummmmmm good!!!



The L'Mour line....oh my........need I say more?



More fabric.....be still my heart!!!! I think some of these are not in her store yet either...so be looking out for them.



Eye....yi....yi......me thinks I am in LOVE!!!!


I just can't take it...can you? Go on over to her store and give her some blogging love!!! Thanks Jennifer!!!

11 comments:

antique quilter said...

thanks ooohhh your right love some of those fabrics
off to check out her shop
Kathie

Danielle said...

What a great package of goodies from your niece... she sure does take care of you!

Pat said...

I think you need that tummy candy to have enough energy to work with all that wonderful fabric and the nice new patterns!!! You don't want to feel faint while working, right? LOL

Mandy said...

I love the Deb Strain fabric!!! I got a jelly roll of it the other day :)

I can't wait to sew with all of these things!!

Rachel said...

I ♥ that L'amour line. All that red fabric - who wouldn't love it?

Everyone seems to be getting good mail lately. Isn't it GREAT!

siv hege said...

So many beautiful fabrics!

Betsy said...

More goodies to keep you busy.

Unknown said...

wow, I could only wish to get that much fabric at one time. lucky girl

SheilaC said...

You are a lucky lady!! Love the Lmour and the Big Bloomers pattern!! You are all set to have some fun.

SheilaC

Unknown said...

I love the l'amour line...I am such a red fan anyway....love the bag pattern too!

Jean said...

Nice goodies!!!! lucky you!