Friday, November 27, 2009

MORE TOWELS

My husband has been home since Wednesday and so as you know, my time is his time. So inbetween going to the store and walking the airport I made these......

I don't like how the stems turned out....



Pat and Hetty will like this one....



You just gotta have a Santa Claus....


I guess the reason I like to do these so well is because it is a project that gets done fast and so you feel like you are accomplishing something even when your time is limited....besides they are so fun!!

10 comments:

hetty said...

Yep! You're right. I do love that one! Very cute! But I like the others too. Perhaps I should make one. I don't feel as if I have accomplished much lately.

Betsy said...

wow Barb you have found your new niche.

ooglebloops said...

Love these!! I really like the fabric you chose for Santa's coat!!!

Pat said...

They look just WONDERFUL...and you are right about my favorite!

luv2quilt2 said...

Cute little towels!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Your Santa is just adorable Barb!! I would love to do something like that someday. Have a great weekend.

SewCalGal said...

Beautiful. I also love decorating towels. And I think they make great gifts!

Enjoy!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

JustCindy said...

Your towels are too cute!

Crispy said...

Your towels are lovely, I really like the skating penquin LOL.

Crispy

Stitched With Prayer said...

Barb, all of these towels are adorable. I especially love the ice skating penguin and I think the acorns are wonderful! What don't you like about the stems? So cute and fun.