Wednesday, November 25, 2009

FABRIC FROM INCH WORM FABRIC ONLINE STORE

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHH GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!! and it is mine...all mine....doing the dance...doing the dance!!! Feel the earth move?



Lots of yummy fabric....




Lots of yummy treats.....she knows me, brought a big smile to my face today when I opened this package up...first seeing the treats and then came out the eye candy...ummmm ummmmm good.


Thanks Jennifer.....you are turning me into a fabric snob....truly....anyone care to join me?

By the way, don't forget about the 10% off in her store and the giveaway of the quilt, it will end Dec. 1st....just click on the picture of the quilt and you will be transported there. Thanks for coming by, thanks for entering the giveaway and just thanks for being such wonderful blogging friends.

Oh...me again...sorry.....I was able to get my hands one some ginger jar patterns. I told the person I did not want copies, that I wanted the original because that would be breaking the copyright ( I can always copy the pattern but I am trying to be honest about this) and this person assured me that they were the originals...so we will see, if that is the case, Jennifer will be selling the little totes with the ginger jar cuts in her store. There will be four of them, just waiting for the patterns to show up.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer knows how to treat you!!! Love that Astor Manor charm pack! I'd love to see one of those in my stocking. Tee Hee

Kaye said...

what beautiful combinations of fabrics. they compliment each other

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous of all your fabric.

Needled Mom said...

Oh.....you are a lucky gal. I know you will have fun with all that fabric.

Kim D. said...

You are too cute.. Those are lovely fabrics, looks like the first group is Astor Manor. Do we see a new quilt in your future?? Enjoy!!

cottonreel said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you found chitter chatter blogspot
All that fabric, mmmm,mmmmm,--------cottonreel

Pat said...

GREAT fabrics...be sure to show us what you make with them!

Julia said...

Love those fabrics...you are a lucky girl..enjoy!
Julia ♥

Crispy said...

Oooo pretty!!! Being a fabric snob is a good thing LOL.

Crispy

Vicki ♥ said...

No wonder you are doing the happy dance....I would be too...gorgeous fabrics :) hugs
Vicki

Dianne said...

I could feel myself drooling over your fabric. It's gorgeous.

Stitched With Prayer said...

OHHHHH, if I could just reach through the computer screen and fondle those beautiful fabrics (would notice if any were missing? hehehe) However, I might get just one little treat if only....LOL. I'm so delighted you got the Gingerjar patterns. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they are no copies. Still, if I have to make my own, I believe I will go with some reds like the one shown in the giveaway, it just pulls at my heartstrings so.....! It also looks like a pattern I will want to make more than one of. Enjoy your new fabrics, I'll be waiting to see what pretties you create with them.
Hugs, comin your way.

Scrappy quilter said...

Love the fabrics. enjoy!!