Monday, March 2, 2009

MARDI GRAS QUILT FINISHED


I finished the stippling on Thursday while waiting for the repair men to fix our sink and our water heater. Took them 2 1/2 hours and so I spent my time stippling. Now when I mentioned in my last post about how much I loved the back, I was not fishing for complements, I just love the contrasting color and how amazing it looked. Believe me you there are mistakes in there...but needless to say, I still love it. When we got home on Saturday, I finished the binding...Yepeeee...I can get something finished...I truly can....so this next week is to get out the projects that are so close to being finished and to finish them.

11 comments:

Yvette said...

That is gorgeous! I can't believe how fast you got that quilted.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh Barb, it is so pretty, love the borders, just an amazing quilt!

Judi said...

I love it, it looks beautiful.

AverettLadyNana said...

Gorgeous! I just love it!

Mary L. said...

It looks beautiful, Barb! Great job.

Pat said...

Barb...that is BEAUTIFUL!!! I envy that you have made bed-sized quilts. I can't get big ones made as I can't quilt them myself and find it too costly to pay to have them done, so.......I just do smaller stuff. This mardi gras quilt is stunning! Show it to us when it's on a bed, too, okay?

Missy said...

So pretty! I really like this quilt.
The quilting is wonderful.

Betsy said...

Barb it looks lovely. you work very well with colors.

Tonje said...

Beautiful quilt!! It must be so much work making a quilt this size.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

pretty - I like the colors.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Shelly said...

OK so NOW I see just how behind I am in my comments! OH BOY!!! The Mardi Gras quilt turned out beautifully! Not many people will have something THIS pretty to display at Mardi Gras time!
Shelly