Wednesday, July 27, 2016

EVERYTHING IS POPPING UP GECKOS

I know, I know....quite rolling those eyes....

Posting several days in a row? 

What is going on here?

Well....everything is popping up Geckos!!!




Cut these out last night while watching "Deadliest Catch".

Even tho geckos are totally harmless, there is something about them running around your house
that kinda creeks a person out.

In Amerika Samoa I had a gecko that loved this quilt.  It was on the back of one of my couches.
Anytime I washed it, he would make sure he smelled the fresh scent of my
laundry soap.  


Then there was the close encounter of the worst kind in the bathroom.

I kid you not....

at least I was in the right place for any leakage.

I am getting ready for the Island Batik Ambassador's Blog Hop in August.

Using the awesome Tradewinds Collection by Island Batik


Yes....I get to fondle these lovelies.....and my heart does a flip just looking at this picture.
The only Hotel in Amerika Samoa is called the Tradewinds....what a fitting name for such wonderful fabrics.

9 comments:

QuiltShopGal said...

Cute post. Beautiful fabric and fun geckos. Of course, I am looking forward to seeing what you create with all of this, as I'm sure it will be lovely.

QuiltShopGal
www.quiltshopgal.com

Anonymous said...

Great selection of fabrics to make some cute geckos! Sorry to be such a lurker--will try to comment more often. I really do enjoy your creations. Life is good :)

Barbara said...

Gorgeous fabrics, will be watching as well!

Heather said...

I remember my sister shrieking and breaking out in tears when she found a gecko in our bedroom after we moved to the Caribbean. She insisted she was not staying, no way.

KaHolly said...

I love geckos! Can't wait to see where you're going with these! XO

Gene Black said...

Geckos-encounter of the worst kind? Surely there is a story there - although perhaps not fit for publication. LOL.
We have seen a few of geckos in Mexico. But it is the iguanas that are scary.

Missy Shay said...

I like your geckos, what a memory!

Marie said...

What excitement to check my blogs and there is another one from you, love all you do. I need to get busy ad get off this computer. Loved the puppy!. Have a sunshine day my sweet friend. Hugs, Marie

Jocelyn said...

Oh fun! Can't wait to see where these geckos end up :-)