Monday, July 11, 2016

CHRISTMAS IN JULY


It is hard to believe that Christmas will be here before you know it.

When did July happen?

So this month for the Island Batik Ambassadors it is "Christmas in July"!!

!!

I hope I can get more than this runner done but....

as we know

LIFE HAPPENS!!!

"Ringing Bells"


You can find the pattern on the Accuquilt site  or my personal craftsy site 
The fabrics used in this is "Holiday Happenings"
As you can see there are a lot of lovely fabrics to chooose from.
 Island Batik sure makes some awesome fabrics.

I also used Superior threads, did I tell you that I am in love with their threads?  Fantastico is the
thread line I used.





This runner is really easy to make and even easier with the Accuquilt Go.

It is 100 degrees and thinking
of Christmas somehow makes it
cooler outside (yep...all in my head)....

PS....can't you just see this design as a wedding present with their names or even on the tables as decoration?





                                          



9 comments:

beaquilter said...

this is just lovely!

Barbara said...

Yes, names! It's great, Barb. The IB fabrics are awesome, as always.

Wacky Woman said...

I know you can do it Barb. You will get'er done. I'm off to quilt now.

KaHolly said...

Just loving it! I haven't tried Superior threads yet, but intend to!

barbara woods said...

Beautiful, makes me want to make something for Christmas

Needled Mom said...

Names would look awesome on it.

Snoodles said...

This is adorable! (So familiar, with the stitching due to insomnia)

Gene Black said...

Fun... I know you will somehow manage to get it done.

Pam Geisel - For Quilts Sake said...

Nice!