Wednesday, February 3, 2016

HEAVEN SENT INFORMATION

Some of you have asked for more information on Heaven Sent, you can just click on the name and you will be transported to the web page.  After you read you are welcome to contact me if you want more information (fivesons4barb@hotmail.com)

I had such plans for today, got up and started working on my little quilt sets.




Then my son comes over with Baby Gene and leaves him with me so he can get some work done.  Which I definitely didn't mind but he left him with me all day.  I did not get one thing done.

Once again that is ok but I had such plans.

So I only have 17 tops quilted, they need binding and then the blankets to go with it.

We are looking for Blanketear quilters, people who might want to do a chapter in their area.  Tracy will find the funerals for you.

If you just want to do the embroidery middle, well...I have the formats that I can send to you.  If you want to just do the little quilts, I can send you the centers.  It will take a few weeks to get the centers to you but we will get them to you.  Right now I am using all  70 centers I have to supply the area around here and maybe even in Huston.

Once again, thank you so much for wanting to help.  I will email you personally, if you email me.  There were several of you interested and this is the easiest way I can give you the information.

Thanks so much.







3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It sounds like such a great cause, Barb. I am sure it is wonderful for the families who have suffered such a great loss.

Ah yes, how plans do change when there are grandbabies close by!

West Michigan Quilter said...

What a wonderful thing you are doing for these families during their heartbreaking time. God bless you!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Those are so cute and very pretty...love the colors of them.

What a beautiful thing that you are doing for these families during their difficult time.

I am a new follower of your Blog and I would love for you to become a follower of my Blog...here is the link:

http://lindaksstitchingcorner.blogspot.com

I do Counted Cross Stitch, Quilting, Crocheting, and I also love to read. I am in the process of making a Spider Web Quilt. I have half of my Spider Web Quilt Blocks made.

Happy Quilting and Enjoy your day!

Linda K, Railroad