Monday, July 9, 2018

PEEK-A-BOO


As most of you know, I am an Island Batik Ambassador and twice a year we get a package in the mail.

OH MY STINKING GOSH!!!!
I think they keep getting better and better.

So here is a little peek.....

The first package is a surprise package, which we can not show til January.

Let me tell you that this little Surprise package is AWESOME!!!




                                Batik Foundation Bundle and the top one "Check it out" yardage....




Dear William....oh my my.....


Neutral fabrics!!

 
Island Stacks 

"All a Flutter"

and "Paisley Dots"


Batting.  I have to tell you that I have tried the Hobbs Batting and I really like it.

I recently used the Hobbs light and it truly does make a light quilt, great for a Spring Quilt.


Aurifil threads - love  Aurifil threads.  

I am getting quite the collection of Aurifil Threads, not only though Island Batik packages but also
by ordering them at Missouri Star Quilt Company.  It is one thing to get something for nothing but to love it so much that I keep ordering them is another.



Thanks Island Batik for all the fabulous fabric, batting and threads.

Here is a little peek at what I did today.



Our second grandson is coming for a visit and thought he needed his own quilt.

9 comments:

Gene Black said...

That is a lovely package of supplies.
Of course Matty needs his own quilt!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I just saw someone else got their Island Batik fabric package recently. Very big generous packages. It seems that you have different things than she did. For some reason, I expected them all to be the same.

Kathy E. said...

I'm always impressed by the packages Island Batiks send to their ambassadors and even more impressed by what the ambassadors create! I haven't tried Hobbs batting, but after hearing so many great things about it, I need to get a package or two. Matty will love his new quilt and you'll love spoiling him! Enjoy!

Kathleen said...

I love the new ambassador boxes, I’ll be seeing mine next week. Love the your grandson got a new quilt for his visit.

KaHolly said...

I’d be so overwhelmed when my pkgs. arrived!

Quilting Tangent said...

Enjoy creating with your new goodies.

Snoodles said...

What a wonderful quilt for Matty!! Love it!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful fabrics Barbara and the quilt for Matty really looks cute!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

The Dear William is calling my name...I'll have to resist!!😊