Saturday, January 20, 2018

WRAPPING IT UP!!



It has been a fun week, at least on this end.

I have enjoyed chatting with some of you and if you look at my sidebar, I have added some of you to my 
blog list and will continue to add others.

Here are the winners of the Heart Attack Day #5.  I


Blogger Chase Klop said...


Wow! These are all great patterns. It’s so hard to choose between All you Need is Love and Scrappy Time Valentine ! I guess I’d have to choose the Scrappy Time Valentine! I just saw this through a link from another blog and checked out all 5 days. They are all great!





Blogger Shasta Matova said...
What a great giveaway! I would love to win that Love pattern.



Blogger Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...
Wow more gorgeous projects. LOL She doesn't do mornings. Was she a night owl?


9 comments:

Gene Black said...

Congratulations to the winners. I am sure they will love you patterns.

QuiltShopGal said...

It was a fun week and you certainly made it fun and inspired many with your #CreativeGoodness. Congratulations to all the lucky winners.

QuiltShopGal
www.quiltshopgal2.wordpress.com

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Congratulations to all of the winners!! And it was nice chatting with you, too - thanks for adding me to your sidebar - ;))

works4me said...

Congratulations to the winners.

It was a fun week. Thank you for sharing such great quilts with us.

QuiltE said...

I've sure enjoyed the week and look forward to keeping an eye on all your creativity from here on! Your theme week was a great idea, and perhaps you'll do it again ...... though hopefully no IRL Heart Attacks to follow! :)

Tangos Treasures said...

Thank you so much for doing all these giveaways!!
Congratulations to all the winners!!

Tangos Treasures said...

Awww thanks for adding my blog! But the link is not working or the one under mine.

Needled Mom said...

Love the valentines, Barb.

QuiltE said...

Congratulations to Chase, Shasta and SiouxZQ!! Great Wins!

Huge Thanks to Bejeweled Barb for giving us a week filled with Heart Attacks, laughter and many gifts. I think I know how I want to make my Spoken Hearts pattern. Now to get into action on it.

A very talented lady you are, and now you have me anxiously awaiting to see just what you will tease us with next.