Tuesday, January 23, 2018

TEDDY BEAR LOVE

In March myself, sister, and niece are having a family garage sell/ craft sell.  It is for a personal reason that we are doing this.  Nothing to do with me except that I am helping out someone.



That being said, I have made this little quilt 36 x 36 for the event.

I cut the bear out of a panel.  There were about five bears, so I plan to do more of these.

I did the cross hatch but the next time I am going to do the cross hatch before I put the bear on the quilt....then blanket stitch.  I think it will go much faster.

Going to make microwave cozies, key fobs, etc...a lot of little things and probably sell then at a shamefully cheap price but I don't mind.  It is for a good cause.





8 comments:

Darlene S said...

So cute. I hope you open up a few items for online sales (or even better, online bidding).

Darlene

Roxana Mendoza said...

Muy linda la colcha, tienen un buen corazón, te va a ir genial en la venta de garage. besitos

works4me said...

Very cute sailor bear. Good luck.

Lynette said...

This is really cute, and that's very nice of you to make these things for the need.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Awwwww Your Bear is so cute and so adorable...I love him.

Happy Stitching
Linda K, Buttercup

Needled Mom said...

Very cute, Barb, and so fun to know it is going for a good cause.

Tangos Treasures said...

That bear is too cute!!! Hope y'all sell out!!

KaHolly said...

Very cute! I’m sure all of your creations will be a big help in raising funds!