Thursday, July 27, 2017

FREE AWARENESS RIBBONS - 8 MACHINE EMBROIDERY DESIGNS

I am so glad that a few months ago I had some free time to get some sewing done because the month of July is practically nil in that department.

My daughter in law came to stay a month, my son and his wife came with baby Gene for a few days (they came sick, when they left, they were well but I was sick).  Poor me....for a week and a half I was no good to anyone.

Now we have our grandson....no complaints here.

But........in the meantime I found these awesome Cancer Awareness Ribbons....can I say AWESOME!!!


What is even more AWESOME is that they are free!!


I have found that my machine loves Gutterman, Connecting Threads, Aufil, and some Superior Threads.  These threads are the only ones that will allow me to leave the room.  How else can I get these done????


Aren't these gorgeous?  After each one I go...oh I love this one too!!!




I am doing eight of each.  There are eight designs.  I still have two more designs to do and four of another one...so almost there!!!




I am trying not to use the same thread twice.  My other threads I have to sit and watch them for breakage.
 I have actually come to the conclusion that I need 50 wt threads so it isn't the name brand it is the weight.  I keep saying I am going to take the time to learn about threads...have I???  NOPE!!!


I love these designs, Craft Stitch has done a wonderful job digitizing them.  I hope you have a chance to go over and check out their other designs.

-----------------------------------------------

Now in case you are wondering if I got my husband's Chicken quilt done....NOPE>>>>NADDA...we are going to shoot for Christmas...HA!!!

Still don't have my Sept project for Island Batik finished...the border is still waiting....

Also, it is hotter than Haties here in Texas, only go out if you have to.

In case you haven't had time to check out all the wonderful baby quilts that Island Batik Ambassadors have done this month I have given you the links below.


Desert Bloom Quilting
Freemotion by the River
Seams Like a Dream
Yellow Cat Quilt Designs
Quilting Affection Designs
Inquiring Quilter
Bejeweled Quilts
Sally's Quilting Corner
Inch Worm Fabrics
Kauffman Designs
Moosestash Quilting
Needle & Foot
Beaquilter
Cheryl Lynch Quilts
MaryMack's Blog
heARTs Creations
Kissed Quilts
The Quilt Rambler
Seams To Be Sew
Inspired Layers
Vicki's Crafts and Quilting
Masterpiece Quilting
Fun Threads
Meanderings Along Lizard Creek
Little Bunny Quilts
Webster Quilt
Sophie Junction
Kathy Kwilts and More
Slice of Pi Quilts

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

Thanks for the heads up on these. They are lovely.

Needled Mom said...

Your embroidered ribbons are so pretty. I hope you feel better soon.

July has been so crazy here too. So many projects waiting in the mind..

Marie said...

lovely ribbons, I really like them. Stay in and stay cool, so glad your over the crud. Hugs, Marie