- Accuquilt Go Die #55043 Holiday Medley
- Heat N Bond Ultra firm
- Assorted Christmas fabrics 5" squares
- 5" square of card stock paper ( I used the end of the roll in my Christmas wrapping paper..it is no longer a tube, it is just heavy paper in a roll which works out great for projects)
- Hole punch
- As you see here, this is just a scrap of fabric that is about the size needed but you will need either a 10" x 5" strip or two 5" squares of fabric the same for your heat n bond.
- Iron your heat n bond ultra firm onto the back of your fabrics as shown here
- Then place your 5" square of card stock in between the squares. This card stock gives it the strength you need to have a nice firm ornament not a flymsy one.
- fold over and iron
- Take to your trusty Accuquilt Go Cutter and cut out the shape you desire because you can even do the Christmas Tree.
- Use a hole punch to punch in a hole for the ribbon.