Friday, September 25, 2009

LAST FRIDAY'S SEWING CLASS



I had four women at different times but had three the majority of the time.

Three worked on quillows. The one gal was working on her three baby quilts.

Above is a picture of one of the quillows.

I will have only two gals today. One is still working on her baby quilts and one will finish up her quillow. I will take pictures.

One thing more...please keep coming back....one of these days soon....my niece and I have something wonderful planned for you....

9 comments:

Gene Black said...

no worries about me, I will be back! Wonderful sounds good to me!

Kaye said...

of course we will be back,we enjoy you and your blog

Twisted Quilts said...

I will keep coming back. You will have to block me or put up with me. I may have some exciting news soon too. Nobody is pregnant so it isn't that!!

Crispy said...

You know I'll keep coming back :0)

I wonder what you two have brewing...

Crispy

Unknown said...

I tell you, you said a bit of a break was in store, well look at what you did?
Good for you. Just having people so happy with their accomplishments is a joy, isn't it?

Pat said...

I love quillows but have never made one for myself. I made one once in a smaller size as a baby gift...the gal loved it for her car quilt for the baby. Can't wait to read about the surprise you and your niece are cooking up for us!!! (You know I keep coming back...so no prompting is needed to get me here!!! LOL)

lesthook said...

Very nice! Do you enjoy teaching?

Sarcastic Quilter said...

I always come back! ;)

sewfunquilts said...

Sounds like you are having a good time. Quillows are great!

I made them one year for Christmas for all my kids/grandkids and used fleece & embroidered their names on the outside part of the pillow.