I was tagged by Pat over at her blog, I asked her if she was punishing me....and if she saw smoke coming from the island of American Samoa, not to worry because that was only me thinking.
8 things I look forward to
1. Visiting my sons.
2. Seeing my 4th son in Hawaii in a few weeks.
3. Seeing my last son who is serving a mission for the LDS Church in two years.
4. Having grandbabies (won't someone get married????).
5. Seeing each of my sons happy in life and successful (happiness is success)
6. Getting a long arm machine.
7. Doing more for others ( I know that sounds corny but I just need to do more)
8. Having 100 acres so my husband will fulfill his dream.
8 Things I did yesterday....since for me at the present time was Sunday and I have to look back in time.
1. Went to church
2. Sweated like a pig at church....sweated all day..sounds gross but it is hot and humid here in American Samoa.
3. Talked to a friend on facebook.
4. Talked to my sister on messenger.
5. Talked to my niece on facebook.
6. Made a delicious pot of beans and enjoyed that for two meals.
7. Checked out your blogs.
8. Preposted some on my blog for vacation time.
8 Things I wish I could do.
1. Sing, I long to sing like a bluebird.
2. Lose weight.
3. Do embroidery, I stink at it.
4. Have more coordination...
5. Fly without getting sick
6. Make scrumptous meals like on Top Chef
7. Be super woman, get the house clean, whip up a nice meal, look nice while doing it and sew all day long...and not even break a sweat. There is that sweat thing again!
8. Be with my sons
8 TV Shows I watch
2. Biggest Loser
3. Survivor (sometimes)
4. Andy Griffith show
5. Top Chef
6. That remodeling show with Ty...
7. that is it...none else...TV is not good here...
8 blogs to tag....and guess what...I am opting out of this one...so if sweat started beading down your face...the worry is over. I sure talk about sweat alot...do women sweat? I think so.....!!!!
Have a wonderful day...cos I will be....for tonight I am leaving for Hawaii, then to Texas...those of you in Dallas...wish I could see you. Those of you in Memphis, TN, I will be there on the 18th....those in College Station, or Lampasas, TX....I will be there....and in Lousianna also....be back in 3 weeks, in the mean time...I will have a wonderful giveaway for all of you...so be sure to check back each day, leave a comment too....