Instead of dumpster diving, I am diving into my Island Batik Scraps and retrieving orphan squares, flowers, quilts and seeing if I can get them out of my bin.
I was playing around with my Accuquilt Go Qube Set, and in them was the kite die. That is how I got these flowers and these are the actual practice flowers I made. I have since made two other project using this flower. I do not claim to have come up with the idea but for me in my head, I discovered the potential...
Here are the two other projects using this kite die.
We will see what I can save next!
Something must be wrong with me, I have posted more in one week than I have in a whole month lately. I am trying to do better.
Have a fantastic Saturday!