Thursday, July 30, 2015

GOTTA GIVE SOME LOVE TO THESE DOG AND CAT FEEDING MATS...


As you have seen from the previous post that I went crazy making dish drain mats.

Well....

as I was making them I was thinking

why not make some for the dog and cat dishes??

When my son and his wife were living with us they had a small dog.  I placed a dish towel under his bowls.  Helped keep the water in one spot and food.  Also made a designated space for the bowls instead of finding them in the kitchen, dinning room etc.  I liked his bowls in the laundry room.  


So why not make some food mats for them?





Let's not forget our cats...notice the cat fabric?  I got that from Sew Fun Quilts.




Here is a smaller mat if you don't have much space.



I made a pattern for my craftsy store if you are interested.  These are simple to make and if you are crazy about keeping your floors clean and have animals, these sure will help.

8 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

Very cute!!!

Barbara said...

So inventive, love the kitty fabric. You are mat-happy!

Gene Black said...

Very Clever. I wondered about the "F" and "W" on them...then I figured it out.

Needled Mom said...

That's a great idea.

Lynn said...

Very cute!

Snoodles said...

Great idea....love the fabrics!

Missy Shay said...

What a good idea!

KaHolly said...

You're always thinking! These are a great idea. I will remember when I get to Tx in Dec. My daughter sure could use one each! I have my eye on another of your patterns, too, for my winter Tx sewing. XO