Saturday, November 1, 2014

THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!!!

Last year this time I was in the process of moving.  Vance and I were going back and forth bringing our household goods to our new home and decorating was out of the questions.

So today I was able to find a few things, I am so excited, each year I add to my Thanksgiving collection.

So here we go.

This turkey is on one wall in my sewing room.  My husband was finally able to put rods up for me.






This is in the kitchen, this is made with the Accuquilt Go cutter
 This is on a wall in my sewing room, I did this one in Samoa from a pattern (gave the pattern away) or I would tell you what pattern it is.

 On the bar in the kitchen


In the dinning room.  This one is real special to me because a sweet friend Betsy (Fiesta) sent this to me as a surprise.  I just love it.

I just think I might make me a few towels for my kitchen for Thanksgiving so I will see ya later.

In the mean time.  Hope you enjoyed your Halloween and will enjoy the up coming Holiday season.

16 comments:

barbara woods said...

love all of them

SewCalGal said...

Wow, you are decorated for the Thanksgiving holidays. I'm impressed. All beautiful.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Jocelyn said...

Very cute decorations!

Needled Mom said...

The Thanksgiving decorating looks beautiful, Barb. I love that little cluster of turkeys you did on the Accuquilt.

Teresa in Music City said...

Oh so festive!!!! Especially love your turkey :) I've got my fall quilts out too and enjoying them sew much... it's such a colorful time of year!!!

AnnieO said...

Love the turkey quilts!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh now that is fun! Finding old and beautiful friends!

KaHolly said...

Such fun, and so festive!! November will be well represented in your new house this year!

Barbara said...

Family Thanksgiving is in my house this year. Can I bring them all to your house? The excitement and decorations are already in place! ;)

Betsy said...

It is cool to decorate for the season. I love all your decor. I have barely stitched Barb. I need to make some gifts soon.

Suzanne said...

I cleaned out all my holiday décor a few years ago...need to get in the habit of decorating again.

Annie said...

All your little Fall quilted pieces all fantastic. It's very inspiring to see the variety. I really need more general Fall. I seem to always just skip from Halloween to Christmas. Happy Fall to you, Barb.

Karen in Breezy Point said...

So many cute Autumn quilts! Thanks again for the lapel stick--it came in the mail this week and I can't wait to test it out!

onlymehere said...

Barb, I haven't been checking in for awhile with the craziness that is my life but I think of you often. I was wondering if you have a Facebook page for your beautiful creations? I seem to be on there more and would love to keep better track of your beautiful creations if you have a page for your business. Just email me if you do and don't want it out for public viewing.

Carrie P. said...

very nice collection of turkey quilts.

sandra said...

I can't believe that it's a whole year since you moved. All of your Thanksgiving projects will look wonderful. I guess you are bust getting ready for the wedding. Will all of your boys be able to attend? Is the wedding in Texas? Hope it will be a wonderful day for all. Blessings Sandra