Thursday, January 16, 2014

TRANSFORMING!!!


Taking fabric like these (from www.inchwormfabrics.com)

IMG_2332

and making something like this!!!!

IMG_2348
Inchworm Fabrics is going to give this pattern away through Valentines Day with the purchase of any
fabrics from her store.

What fun it was creating this runner, I am totally caveman when it comes to creating.

I get my large artist pad out and start drawing and cutting….and when I feel comfortable enough

I graduate to material and pray it works.

Hope you like it!  I will give one free pattern away, just leave a comment.

21 comments:

The Quiltwhinny said...

Lovely! Looks so cute with your tea set.

Wendy said...

this is very pretty Barb.

Pokey said...

Sweet hearts, Miz Barb ~
:-}pokey

Lesley said...

The runner is so pretty with that tea set!

suemac said...

That tablet inner is just beautiful. Congrats on your pattern.

QuiltSue said...

That's just beautiful Barb.

West Michigan Quilter said...

How beautiful! You are too hard on yourself. I love the things you have designed. Great job.

Lorene Holbrook said...

Pink! I love pink! And your table runner is lovely in pink! Of course I love red too! Just beautiful....

Anonymous said...

Barb, this is a really sweet table runner! Perfect for Valentine's Day decorating!

Tia said...

Love It!! That is beautiful.

JudyCinNC said...

Just as lovely as you are !!! You are so creative and inspiring. Judy C

sewfunquilts said...

Barb...that is a great design...terrific.

Kathy MacKie said...

Love it Barb, you're sew creative!

KatieQ said...

I love the chocolately brown with the pink. Perfect for Valentine's Day.

Needled Mom said...

You do such a wonderful job when you put it to fabric, Barba. It looks so pretty.

Ruth said...

Love it!

Marjorie said...

You are amazing. Another gorgeous creation.

Wacky Woman said...

Oh, I love it....a lot!

Carrie P. said...

very pretty. it is fascinating the way the hearts interlock.

StitchinByTheLake said...

Very cute Barb - and I love that floral fabric! blessings, marlene

Lin's Quilts said...

What a cute pattern!
lin3841 at gmail dot com