Thursday, May 30, 2013

Three Dudes and Missouri Star Quilt Co (yesterdays post), today's post is the finished top

This is a jelly roll pattern by Three Dudes and video by Missouri Star Quilt Co
As you can see, I used four fabrics not a jelly roll.  I just love this.


As usual, I am doing something other than what I should be doing but I have had this cut out for months....and it just kept calling my name.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just an added note here, Jacquelynne Steves has moved her blog to this website here She has a lot of fun quilting, cooking, sewing ideas, so if you have time go and take a look see. You will not be disappointed.

11 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

Thanks for the link Barb. Love your blocks.

Lesley said...

Great to see your blocks! Looks like you will have a great quilt when you are done!

Gene Black said...

Oooh....I need to try this!

Terry said...

Thanks for sharing that tutorial! I have a jelly roll that would be perfect to use for that! :0)

andsewon said...

Looks almost like butterflies!

Rhonda said...

Barb, what a great video. Thank you for sharing it. Now I'll have to venture off into something else....LOL
BTW, you little tropical fish is swimming its way to you!!
Take care.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

This is going to be so beautiful Barb! I made one last year and love it.

Needled Mom said...

That is a great design, Barb. The colors look great in it too.

SewCalGal said...

Very cute quilt that looks like it would be fun and fast to make. I'm always amazed how strip quilts come together and look so different. Which I could be creative and come up with these ideas. Thanks for sharing. I have some strips I need to use up and this will be a great way.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

suemac said...

Those Missouri Star Quilt Shop videos are great. I have used a couple of them recently to make a quilt and a bag.

Ivory Spring said...

Love the colors you used in this quilt!