Monday, December 3, 2012

DO YOU HAVE AN HOUR AND THIRTY MINUTES?

If you do, then you can make this!!!! What a fast fun project for when you are in need of a quick gift.


Here is the larger one on my wall.
As I was stitching this I had a thought! All of you who are doing FMQ Challenge over at Sew Cal's, you can use your FMQ squares for something like this small tree. Just do you FMQ and then applique the tree over it.

 I do not applique my items until the project is sandwiched, I just blanket stitch all the way through everything. Makes for a prettier stitch and saves time. One disclaimer, I do not  always do this if I have large projects such as a quilt.


Marilyn Maze won the penguin panel, I need your address Marilyn!!  Thanks for all of you who wanted it.

Today I am giving away a free Tree pattern....just leave a comment of what you like most in Inchworm Fabrics store.


By the way, blogger is giving me fits....I had to take off my moderation of comments because blogger was not allowing me to post them.  So...if you have not heard from me, that is why.  Also, if you see mistakes, blogger will not allow me back in to edit them.  I hope you are not having the same issues.

17 comments:

sandy said...

My favorite is Makin' New Friends panel at Inchworm Fabrics store. Really hard to choose only one item to like.

Wacky Woman said...

How exciting!! Thanks Barb. I will send you a private emai.

Jocelyn said...

Indian Summer is really pretty. So sorry you are having blogger issues. I cannot get into my Reader manager. Something must be up :-(

Terry said...

Those trees really are adorable! :0)

LeAnne said...

I like their Batiks.

Bonnie58 said...

i love the batiks. Thanks for the opportunity on the draw
bonnielarson58@gmail.com

SewCalGal said...

Very cute. And, those that enjoy doing FMQ would certainly have fun quilting swirls and other designs on these beautiful projects too! Great job Barb!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

That tree is adorable! I love the batiks, especially the Multi Olive, Teal. Thanks for the sweet giveaway!

Snoodles said...

Love your cute trees! One of these days, I am going to have some spare change and get one of those gorgeous Samoan jelly rolls.....yum!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Barb, that is just darling! Knock on wood for at this point blogger is playing nice!

Shar said...

I love the Indian Summer fabric. The colors go really well with my daughters room.

Bev S said...

Barb that is so cute.

Carol said...

I just found the 'Before the Kiss' panel. I'd never seen it before. Your trees are so cute. The fabric is Jolly Holiday from In the Beginning, but you probably already knew that.

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Hey girl....love your Christmas trees...great plan for the FMQ!!! You're so smart.

Hugs,
Kelly

quiltmom anna said...

I like the animal alphabet chatter. It is a lovely site with some very nice fabric and books etc.
I love your trees - very cute- lots of fun- it would make a nice gift for someone. Your winner is going to love it.
Regards,
Anna

JudyC said...

You trees are so irrestible!!! I love the batiks....all the batiks!!

Betsy said...

Barb, this runner is awesome!!!