Friday, May 25, 2012

TODAY'S REINDEER IS DANCER

Have you noticed how time flies.....I wish it would just stop for a minute and let me catch up with it.

Here is another Reindeer. In case you didn't read my last post, I am giving away one yard of fabric for those that post on flickr, and one yard for those that post a button on their blog, so you don't have to be doing the games to post. But...there will be only one winner....so if you do one, only one yard, if you do two...yep..two yards. I might be offering a third yard, we will see....let me get home.


You can find the pdf for Dancer here. I used google doc for this reindeer so it might be easier for you to download. There is a one inch square for you to gauge your pattern by, may need to adjust accordingly. If you can not download, just let me know.

Remember you can find the embroidery here at Caroll's. If you have downloaded my patterns, you may have noticed that included is the outline of each reindeer which you can use for a pattern to do embroidery by as well.

Also, Caroll may be showing the same one or a different one, there are eleven all together and I only have nine..... My nine will be applique and hers are embroidered.


to get past reindeers just look above in the pages.

As you are reading this I am flying the friendly skies, can't wait to get home. Will have about a week to get things ready for the movers, so it is a busy time here at Bejeweled.


9 comments:

Gene Black said...

Dancer is cute.
Have a safe journey and be careful. Moving can cause back aches...ask me how I know.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Sweet little Dancer deer!
Safe travels and happy packing. I always think of packing and moving as a good way to get rid of stuff to make room for the new adventures stuff. hee,hee,hee.

JustCindy said...

I can't wait to get Dancer done. Hope you have a safe flight. Doesn't sound like you will get much sewing time before you get to TX.

Sasha said...

Awwwww...you're reindeer's are so cute!!! Have a safe trip home and good luck getting everything packed up!!

Needled Mom said...

Those will make such a cute quilt, Barb. Have a safe trip home.

Snoodles said...

Adorable deer, my dear! LOL Hope your travels are safe and the move goes smoothly. :)

Allie said...

SO CUTE!!! Hope you had a safe flight home!

SewCalGal said...

Dancer is so cute.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you. He has so much personality! And the embroidered one is different this time, so thank you for the outline of this one, too!

dezertsuz at gmail