Friday, September 24, 2010

JUST A SMALL DETOUR!

You might have to click on it to see better but it is "Lark Rise to Candleford", a friend loaned me the first series.... I am dying to get the second from her.


Despite my distraction, I was able to stitch around all the appliques.



and work on the bib, all it needs is the top done...easy....



It doesn't take much to distract me but oh boy, this series is just awesome.
I am hooked.
No matter that while I am watching them, the whole time I am thinking of quilting...

no matter...

no guilt....

no incentive can keep me from this series.....No turning back now....nor do I want to.......

sorry if I have not been around to visit your blog....I want to....plan too but the voice ot the tube keeps calling me back.



Still I need to be ready for the new Accuquilt arrival on Oct. 1st.....Don't you just love suspense?

12 comments:

Betsy said...

your bib is looking fabulous. What is this series about?

Gene Black said...

I have never heard of this series. Which is probably good. I don't need any extra distractions.

JustCindy said...

We all need a little break from time to time. The blanket and bib are going to be so cute.

Unknown said...

cute bib

Anonymous said...

Very fine little blanket stitches on these appliques -- very nice!

Crispy said...

I completely understand your delima (sp?). You will get back into the swing of things when you are done :0)

Crispy

Carin said...

What a darling bib!

Suzanne said...

They are running the series here in Utah on KBYU, but I've never seen it....maybe I'll give it a try!

SewCalGal said...

I love getting recommendations for authors/books to read. Not familiar with Lark Rise to Candleford, so thanks.

And, I'm hoping you'll finish sharing insights on how you make the bibs. I have ideas, but I've never done this. And you've inspired me.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

SewCalGal said...

I love getting recommendations for authors/books to read. Not familiar with Lark Rise to Candleford, so thanks.

And, I'm hoping you'll finish sharing insights on how you make the bibs. I have ideas, but I've never done this. And you've inspired me.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Breaks are awesome, no matter what they take you away from...we all need them. Enjoy your time away, you will come back with a vengence!

Ruth said...

Tell us more about the series. It looks like something I would like too.