Monday, September 7, 2009

WINNERS THE OLD FASHION WAY


You guessed it, I spent about an hour, writing, cutting, and mixing....remixing....and mixing again and so....now we have two winners.

I have two piles, one for those who wanted the quilt....that goes to Quilting Fiesta, if some of you have never been over to her blog, you should go....she is amazing.

Then there is the emagazine for Homemaking Cottage, that winner was Pat, I think that woman has a lucky streak.... yes, go visit her blog too.

Congrats to the winners....and for those of you who didn't win, coming soon will be a quilt giveaway, the whole shabang.....top, binding, and quilting...yes...the whole thing...so stay tuned and hope to see you around. I have enjoyed your comments.....I am upset that I had this one too soon, my husband will be gone on the 20th and I enjoyed the compnay from the last giveaway when he was gone.....oh well...

9 comments:

Pat said...

OOOOOOO......I can't believe it! I'm happy about this. I know for awhile, I was winning everything in sight in Blogland....and it was almost embarrassing. (Notice I said ALMOST.....hehehe). I'll look forward to seeing this e-magazine.

Pat said...

OH...yes....congrats to Quilting Fiesta. I liked that quilt top but figured it was one more top I'd have sitting here UNQUILTED. At least with Quilting Fiesta, I'm certain it will get finished!!!!

Crispy said...

Congrats to the winners!! We will keep you company even if you don't have a give away while your hubby is gone :0)

Crispy

Rumi said...

Yea! Congratulations to the winners!

Kaye said...

We will keep you company even when there is no give-a-way

Betsy said...

Thank you Barb, I am looking forward to this. As I was spending time with my daughter in her new place yesterday, I saw that she needed another quilt so I will gladly finish this one for her. She will be tickled.

Jean said...

Congrats Betsy and Pat!!! Couldn't have gone to nicer people...

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations to the winners.

cottonreel said...

Dear Barb, I forgot to mention ,would you lke to take a friendship award from
my blog---cottonreel